Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hey, everyone, as you may know, I haven't had comments on here for over a week now. Something's going on with enetation.co.uk, the site that handles my comments. I've tried several times to go on the site this past week, only to get the message that I can't connect to the server. I have the feeling that they are gone. So, I will check on getting a new site to handle the comments. I hate that I may have lost all of them from the beginning, but that's the way it goes, I guess. For now (and maybe this will be the permanent solution), I have enabled the blogger comments box. If I can't access enetation comments after about another week, I'll let them go.

In other news, you may have noticed that I've added Facebook on my sidebar. Kyle and Alan finally talked (shamed) me into making a page. If any of you are on Facebook and I haven't added you as a friend yet, let me know and I'll take care of that... :^)

Edit: OK, so blogger comments don't seem to be working either. I'm sure I've done something wrong, but I don't have time to figure it out right now. I'll take a look tonight. At least now the site loads quicker...

Edit the 2nd: Alan is a genius, if I haven't already said so. He's now got me all commentified...

posted by #Debi at 5:45 AM | permalink | 6 comments

6 Comments:

And now, I shall leave a comment.

I'd say FIRST!!!! but I bet I'm not.

That is all.

P.S. Facebook? Argh.

By Blogger Richard Wintle, at 10:39 AM  

Woo hoo! I'm a genius, I mean, you have comments! :)

oh, make sure to take the enetation crap code out of the head of your template.

By Blogger + Alan, at 11:40 AM  

R'pus: you are in fact first. w00t!

Alan: I think I took that out already, but I'll to make sure. Thanks again!

By Blogger #Debi, at 4:22 PM  

It does load quicker too. I noticed that. Enetation's baaad m'kaay.

By Blogger + Alan, at 7:57 PM  

I kind of miss enetations teeeeeeeeeeeny tiny print, though.

By Blogger Richard Wintle, at 3:07 PM  

I know, right? Also, there was the added bonus of that "high-contrast" light blue font for typing in comments--a bifocal-wearers dream...

By Blogger #Debi, at 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

|


Hi, I'm Debi. Once in a while I have a thought and I like to write it down before it goes away. This is where I write it.


100 things about me

Contact Debi

my design website


Subscribe to my RSS feed


Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Subscribe in Rojo
Add The Scriptorium to Newsburst from CNET News.com
Add to Google

Put a Pin on the Map View my Guestmap
Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

Debi Warford's Profile
Debi Warford's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge

my photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from debiwarford. Make your own badge here.

deep thoughts

links

ale-8-one
babelfish
bible gateway
bob & sheri
body for life
eastern kentucky university
fenian history
sean hannity
lexington celtic assn
g gordon liddy
sneaky peat
ulster project international
universalis (daily office)
vineyard central

blogs

a cup of Rich
alan creech
aled hughes
allison mabley
antony's attic
at home with keith
benediction blogs on
bloggedyblog
blondladybug
brian phillips
bryan sherwood
cliff between the lines
darren rowse
faithmaps
fatblueman
garden escapades
jason evans
jordon cooper
kevin rains
laura ogle
liz creech
matt mcdonald
mike todd
mr. farty
my neighbours are hoors
northwoods contemplative
nowheresville, usa
patrick puckett
peter matthews
peter white
pigeons escaped
publog
rachel kochackis
real live preacher
ricardiblog
rikaitch
scaryduck
where the hell was i?
the wrath of dawn


More weather by AccuWeather®

blog template designed by