Sunday, September 19, 2004

Another busy week. There's not much to tell at present, just the same old same old, as they say. I've spent the biggest part of the day cutting foam core for a 3D Design class project. It's a low relief sculpture, which sounds very hoity-toity for a bunch of pieces of foam core glued together in layers to form what looks mostly like a topographical map. It's actually harder than it sounds--foam core is bitchingly hard to cut properly, so I had to cut a bunch of the pieces twice, even three or four times to get them just right. I did manage to get it done without cutting the crap out of myself this time, though. The wounds from our last project just finished healing up, so I'm glad not to have to wear band-aids for a while.

Speaking of the last project, you can see photos of the finished products on my fotopage, along with some miscellaneous photos taken around campus the first few weeks of school. I even put up a couple of photos from Allison's going-back-to-college party at Matt's back in August.

For anyone who is in the area and is interested, the annual Cincinnati Celtic World Festival is happening this next weekend, the 25th and 26th, at Coney Island Park in Cincinnati. We're trying to get a group together to go, probably on Sunday, and I look forward to this festival every year. Lots of good music, good food, good beer, and good shopping to be had. There's usually some great cultural events taking place there, too. If everyone from our group who says they want to go actually goes, we'll end up with a caravan of at least two or three cars. Woohoo!

Well, I'm tired and very bored (have been all day), so I guess I'll go think about housecleaning. Maybe I'll actually do some! I also have another drawing to do before Tuesday, but maybe I'll put that off until tomorrow. Fiddle-dee-dee!

posted by #Debi at 5:56 PM | permalink | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|


Hi, I'm Debi. Once in a while I have a thought and I like to write it down before it goes away. This is where I write it.


100 things about me

Contact Debi

my design website


Subscribe to my RSS feed


Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Subscribe in Rojo
Add The Scriptorium to Newsburst from CNET News.com
Add to Google

Put a Pin on the Map View my Guestmap
Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

Debi Warford's Profile
Debi Warford's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge

my photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from debiwarford. Make your own badge here.

deep thoughts

links

ale-8-one
babelfish
bible gateway
bob & sheri
body for life
eastern kentucky university
fenian history
sean hannity
lexington celtic assn
g gordon liddy
sneaky peat
ulster project international
universalis (daily office)
vineyard central

blogs

a cup of Rich
alan creech
aled hughes
allison mabley
antony's attic
at home with keith
benediction blogs on
bloggedyblog
blondladybug
brian phillips
bryan sherwood
cliff between the lines
darren rowse
faithmaps
fatblueman
garden escapades
jason evans
jordon cooper
kevin rains
laura ogle
liz creech
matt mcdonald
mike todd
mr. farty
my neighbours are hoors
northwoods contemplative
nowheresville, usa
patrick puckett
peter matthews
peter white
pigeons escaped
publog
rachel kochackis
real live preacher
ricardiblog
rikaitch
scaryduck
where the hell was i?
the wrath of dawn


More weather by AccuWeather®

blog template designed by