Sunday, April 11, 2004

OK, the photos from yesterday and from our Good Friday service at Woodland Park are up at my fotopage. Check them out.

We had a really good time yesterday, telling our stories, listening to the others', eating (of course), and generally hangin' out. I was thankful that Tracy had prepared foods that I could justify on the BFL plan, like buckwheat pancakes and scrambled EggBeaters. We had lunch at PF Chang's, my favorite place to eat in Cincy, and I had a great mango chicken entree that was justifiable. In fact, I may finish the leftovers today! :^)

Today has been spent, so far, in just hanging out at the apartment, loading the pictures in the fotopage, and watching the SNL episode that I taped from last night. I need to go grocery shopping and do a little housework, but I'm not planning too much. Tomorrow is back to business as usual at work, and I'm trying to milk all the R&R I can out of today. I may have to go rent a movie for tonight or something. Later!

posted by #Debi at 2:18 PM | permalink | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|


Hi, I'm Debi. Once in a while I have a thought and I like to write it down before it goes away. This is where I write it.


100 things about me

Contact Debi

my design website


Subscribe to my RSS feed


Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Subscribe in Rojo
Add The Scriptorium to Newsburst from CNET News.com
Add to Google

Put a Pin on the Map View my Guestmap
Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

Debi Warford's Profile
Debi Warford's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge

my photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from debiwarford. Make your own badge here.

deep thoughts

links

ale-8-one
babelfish
bible gateway
bob & sheri
body for life
eastern kentucky university
fenian history
sean hannity
lexington celtic assn
g gordon liddy
sneaky peat
ulster project international
universalis (daily office)
vineyard central

blogs

a cup of Rich
alan creech
aled hughes
allison mabley
antony's attic
at home with keith
benediction blogs on
bloggedyblog
blondladybug
brian phillips
bryan sherwood
cliff between the lines
darren rowse
faithmaps
fatblueman
garden escapades
jason evans
jordon cooper
kevin rains
laura ogle
liz creech
matt mcdonald
mike todd
mr. farty
my neighbours are hoors
northwoods contemplative
nowheresville, usa
patrick puckett
peter matthews
peter white
pigeons escaped
publog
rachel kochackis
real live preacher
ricardiblog
rikaitch
scaryduck
where the hell was i?
the wrath of dawn


More weather by AccuWeather®

blog template designed by