Saturday, April 12, 2003

"The publishing server for non-pro has had serious hardware failure and we are in the process of trying to restore it." This is an entry on status.blogger.com for Tuesday, April 1st. Later in the day, a post was made saying, "We've fixed the publishing problems from this morning. There are still some users for whom the wrong template is being served and we'll be restoring them from backups." I can only assume that this is still ongoing, so I decided that the best thing was to paste back in my most recent code. This, of course, means that my site is back to being screwed up, but if Blogger is trying to restore my template at all (which I'm sure they're not on the weekend), then it would be best to have the right code in the template. I have tried several times to use the original template that Alan made for me and then put back the newer information a piece at a time, but even the smallest change gives the result that you see here. I'm so impatient! I'm convinced that this is a problem at Blogger, so I think I just need to chill out and wait for them to fix it. The problem is that what I want to do is find someone's neck I can breathe down to make it happen faster. The other problem is that there seems to be no way possible for me to do this. I have "created an issue", as they call it, and it seems that there is nothing left to do but sit back and wait. I am not hard-wired for this!!! Again, God, with the patience prayer.

posted by #Debi at 4:43 PM | permalink | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|


Hi, I'm Debi. Once in a while I have a thought and I like to write it down before it goes away. This is where I write it.


100 things about me

Contact Debi

my design website


Subscribe to my RSS feed


Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Subscribe in Rojo
Add The Scriptorium to Newsburst from CNET News.com
Add to Google

Put a Pin on the Map View my Guestmap
Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

Debi Warford's Profile
Debi Warford's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge

my photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from debiwarford. Make your own badge here.

deep thoughts

links

ale-8-one
babelfish
bible gateway
bob & sheri
body for life
eastern kentucky university
fenian history
sean hannity
lexington celtic assn
g gordon liddy
sneaky peat
ulster project international
universalis (daily office)
vineyard central

blogs

a cup of Rich
alan creech
aled hughes
allison mabley
antony's attic
at home with keith
benediction blogs on
bloggedyblog
blondladybug
brian phillips
bryan sherwood
cliff between the lines
darren rowse
faithmaps
fatblueman
garden escapades
jason evans
jordon cooper
kevin rains
laura ogle
liz creech
matt mcdonald
mike todd
mr. farty
my neighbours are hoors
northwoods contemplative
nowheresville, usa
patrick puckett
peter matthews
peter white
pigeons escaped
publog
rachel kochackis
real live preacher
ricardiblog
rikaitch
scaryduck
where the hell was i?
the wrath of dawn


More weather by AccuWeather®

blog template designed by