Saturday, March 15, 2003

When I saw this I knew I had to share it.....I got my hair cut a couple of days ago, in the really short, spikey style that I like. The hairdresser used some "product" (When did they start calling it that? It sounds the same as if, instead of asking for a cappuccino at Starbuck's, you should ask for "drink".) on my hair that I really liked, so I bought some to use at home. When I got home, I looked at the ingredients list, because it feels like petroleum jelly. Sure enough, "petrolatum" is the first item on the list. But that wasn't what made me laugh--here is the entire list of ingredients, as listed on the can, emphasis mine:
Ingredients: petrolatum, natural beeswax, microcrystalline wax, mineral oil, lanolin, cannabis sativa (hemp) seed oil, parfum (fragrance).

I thought, "Great! I'm dressing my hair with a combination of petroleum jelly and marijuana!" I wonder if the fragrance is to fool the drug-sniffing dogs....

posted by #Debi at 4:30 PM | permalink | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|


Hi, I'm Debi. Once in a while I have a thought and I like to write it down before it goes away. This is where I write it.


100 things about me

Contact Debi

my design website


Subscribe to my RSS feed


Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Subscribe in Rojo
Add The Scriptorium to Newsburst from CNET News.com
Add to Google

Put a Pin on the Map View my Guestmap
Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

Debi Warford's Profile
Debi Warford's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge

my photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from debiwarford. Make your own badge here.

deep thoughts

links

ale-8-one
babelfish
bible gateway
bob & sheri
body for life
eastern kentucky university
fenian history
sean hannity
lexington celtic assn
g gordon liddy
sneaky peat
ulster project international
universalis (daily office)
vineyard central

blogs

a cup of Rich
alan creech
aled hughes
allison mabley
antony's attic
at home with keith
benediction blogs on
bloggedyblog
blondladybug
brian phillips
bryan sherwood
cliff between the lines
darren rowse
faithmaps
fatblueman
garden escapades
jason evans
jordon cooper
kevin rains
laura ogle
liz creech
matt mcdonald
mike todd
mr. farty
my neighbours are hoors
northwoods contemplative
nowheresville, usa
patrick puckett
peter matthews
peter white
pigeons escaped
publog
rachel kochackis
real live preacher
ricardiblog
rikaitch
scaryduck
where the hell was i?
the wrath of dawn


More weather by AccuWeather®

blog template designed by