Sunday, January 19, 2003

New weight lost: 2 pounds
Total lost since January 1st: 4 pounds

What a surprise! I have done nothing consciously to promote weight loss this week--in fact, I expected to have gained back the 2 pounds I had lost. I ate fast food a lot this past week, due to the fact that I didn't feel like standing long enough to cook anything. Oh, well, I'll take it however it comes, I guess.

I ended up rescheduling the appointment I had Friday with the personal trainer at the gym. I called him to consult about whether I should reschedule or not, because of the hip thing being not totally healed, and he agreed that it would be better to wait. So I will go Tuesday after work. I am actually looking forward to it, because I am finally doing something about the extra weight. I want to be thin(ner) again!

I have done nothing constructive this weekend (much). I hope to remedy that today, with the usual laundry, etc. I have also purchased fabric and plan to design a purse. I know any guys that might be reading have all checked out by now, but this is a big thing for me. It's my first try at designing in a long time, and I'm really looking forward to it. Who knows how it might end up? If it comes out well, I'll try and post a photo.

Speaking of photos, I am in the process also of putting together some online photo albums at Yahoo. Once it's up and running, I'll post the address. The first 30 MB are free, which may not be enough. I've already used 16%, and only have a small fraction of the pics I want to post uploaded.

Well, if I am going to get all that stuff done, I'd better get started. Off to the laundramat!

posted by #Debi at 11:07 AM | permalink | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|


Hi, I'm Debi. Once in a while I have a thought and I like to write it down before it goes away. This is where I write it.


100 things about me

Contact Debi

my design website


Subscribe to my RSS feed


Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Subscribe in Rojo
Add The Scriptorium to Newsburst from CNET News.com
Add to Google

Put a Pin on the Map View my Guestmap
Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

Debi Warford's Profile
Debi Warford's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge

my photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from debiwarford. Make your own badge here.

deep thoughts

links

ale-8-one
babelfish
bible gateway
bob & sheri
body for life
eastern kentucky university
fenian history
sean hannity
lexington celtic assn
g gordon liddy
sneaky peat
ulster project international
universalis (daily office)
vineyard central

blogs

a cup of Rich
alan creech
aled hughes
allison mabley
antony's attic
at home with keith
benediction blogs on
bloggedyblog
blondladybug
brian phillips
bryan sherwood
cliff between the lines
darren rowse
faithmaps
fatblueman
garden escapades
jason evans
jordon cooper
kevin rains
laura ogle
liz creech
matt mcdonald
mike todd
mr. farty
my neighbours are hoors
northwoods contemplative
nowheresville, usa
patrick puckett
peter matthews
peter white
pigeons escaped
publog
rachel kochackis
real live preacher
ricardiblog
rikaitch
scaryduck
where the hell was i?
the wrath of dawn


More weather by AccuWeather®

blog template designed by